PASSPORT SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Renewals for passports issued before the applicant was 16 years of age (see "Passports for Children" below)
Renewals for expired passports issued more than 15 years ago*
Replacements for lost, stolen, or damaged passports
*All other renewals are handled via mail directly by the U.S. Passport Service. Download a mail-in renewal form from the State Department website.
PASSPORTS FOR CHILDREN
Applicants ages 0-15 (first-time applicants): Both parents need to be present. Please visit the State Department website to determine what you need to bring to your appointment.
Applicants age 16 and 17 (first-time applicants): Only one parent needs to be present. Please visit the State Department website to determine what you need to bring to your appointment.
Burlingame Public Library (Main). 480 Primrose Road, Burlingame, CA.
Library parking is metered. Meters accept quarters only. Library parking is extremely limited, so please be sure to arrive with enough time to find parking. Late arrivals will be asked to reschedule.
(by appointment only)
Wednesday 5:00-7:00 pm
Thursday 5:00-7:00 pm
Saturday 11:00-3:00 pm
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
Phone reservations not accepted. MULTIPLES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNDER ONE APPOINTMENT. You must book one 15-minute appointment per person. Book an appointment online:
CANCELLING AN APPOINTMENT
To cancel your appointment, please refer to your confirmation email. Cancellations can only be made up to 12 hours before your appointment (any less than that and you cannot cancel).
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please bring the following:
- DS-11 form completed in black ink (for both new and renewal applications). This form must be completed prior to your appointment.
- Previous passport, if you have one.
- Your checkbook (cash & credit card not accepted). You will need two separate checks to pay for your passport services.
- Evidence of Citizenship, visit the Department of State website for acceptable documents.
- Current and valid identification. Adults: ID & copy of ID | Children: parent ID & copy of ID. Copy of front and back of ID
- One passport photo (without glasses), which can be taken at the library for an additional fee of $15.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early. All late arrivals MUST reschedule for another appointment.
Checks are the only acceptable form of payment for passport services. Cash and credit card not accepted. Separate checks are needed for processing passports and passport photos.
Passport fee: varies. Please visit the State Department website for a breakdown of passport fees, payable to U.S. State Department
Passport execution fee: $25, payable to Burlingame Public Library
Passport photos: $15, payable to Burlingame Public Library
How long will it take to process my passport?
Please visit state the State Department website for up-to-date processing times.
I need my passport right away. Can I expedite my passport the process?
Yes, you may expedite your passport. Please see the State Department website for details and fees. For more immediate processing, please visit the San Francisco Passport Agency.