Instructions for Ages 0 - Entering 6th Grade
Read for 30 blocks of 20 minutes and try 6 activities.
Every completed log will qualify you to enter the $1,000 scholarship raffle.
You receive a free book when you sign up and a free book when you finish.
(beginner & ending book prizes will be handed out in August, check back for updates)
Everyone that signs up will be entered for a chance to win weekly gift cards for local restaurants.
(Nuts for Candy, Preston’s Ice Cream, Pizza My Heart, Five Little Monkeys and Salt and Straw)
You may do the challenge multiple times.
For each log you complete, fill out a finisher form for more chances to win the scholarship.
Sign up with the links below. You will be directed to download your log after completing the registration.
Last day to complete logs will be August 31.
Let us know what you liked about the Summer Learning Challenge
Go to summerlearners.org for more information
Summer Learning Bingo
-Do as many activites as you want on the bingo board, cross them out as you complete them.
- Once you have a whole row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) crossed out, you have a bingo.
- When you have at least one bingo, fill out the Submission Form to enter the raffle for the big stuffed bear.
- If you do the whole board, you get an extra chance to win the bear.
- You may do as many bingo boards as you'd like this summer, be sure to fill out a submission form for each one.
- Open to kids going into grades TK- 6th. Last day to enter is August 31, 2020.
Bingo Board Submission Form
Come check out our StoryWalk® in front of Burlingame
We will be putting up a new story in June, July and August.
Take a StoryWalk® Selfie and send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Big Umbrella by Amy June Bates
Weekly Scavenger Hunts
Connect with Us
Sign up to receive the Burlingame Library Newsletter