Library App on iOS
Public PCs are available on a first come, first served basis. No reservations are needed.
- Computers are available at the Main Library for 2 hours per day, with your library card.
- Guest passes are available for 2 hours.
- Lower Level:
- 15 Windows 10 computer stations. Each has Microsoft Office, Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- 2 iMac computers with access to the Internet, Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite
- 1 Document Scanner station.
- Teen Room: 6 computers on Windows 10 and 1 iMac computer available.
- Children's Room: 6 computers on Windows 10 with access to Internet and Microsoft Office.
- PCs are available at Easton for 1 hour at a time.
- Guest passes are available for 1 hour.
- 6 Windows 10 PCs with Internet and Microsoft Office.
5 laptops are available for checkout at the Main Library for in library use only (3 hour limit)
Lending Laptop Handout
Lending Laptop Application
5 hotspots are available for checkout at the Main Library for 1 week loan period.
Hotspots must be checked out and returned at the Lower Level Information Desk.
Library cardholders are allotted $.45 per day (3 free black pages or 1 free color page $.45 )
$.15 for black and $.45 for color.
The Main Library has 5 print release stations. Easton Branch has 1 print release station.
Print from a Laptop or Home Desktop
for pickup at Main Library : https://www.printeron.net/bpl/bplmain
for pickup at Easton Branch : https://www.printeron.net/bpl/Easton
Free WiFi is available at both the Main Library and Easton Branch. The Library uses best efforts to ensure network security, but keep in mind that this is an open and unsecured network.
WiFi is available throughout the entire building on all three levels including the outside public terrace and the front porch entrance.
Choose network location: Burlingame Library.
From your browser accept the Library Wi-Fi Usage Policy to gain free access.
Payment must be made by coins or bills.
$0.15 per black & white
$0.45 for color
Letter, legal and 11" x 17" sized paper sizes are available.