Public PCs are available on a first come, first served basis. No reservations are needed.
- Computers are available at the Main Library for 2 hours per day, with your library card.
- Guest passes are available for 2 hours.
- Lower Level: 15 computers on Windows 7 with access to the Internet and Microsoft Office.
- Tech/Media Lab: 2 iMac computers with access to the Internet, iMovie, Garage Band and Microsoft Office.
- Teen Room: 6 computers on Windows 7 and 1 iMac computer available.
- Children's Room: 4 computers on Windows 7 with access to Internet and Microsoft Office.
- PCs are available at Easton for 1 hour at a time.
- Guest passes are available for 1 hour.
- Six Windows 7 PCs with Internet and Microsoft Office.
Printing from public access computers cost $.15 for black/white and $.40 for color.
Library cardholders are allotted $.45 per day (3 free black/white pages or 1 free color page)
The Main Library has 5 print release stations. Easton Branch has 1 print release station.
Print from a Laptop or Home Desktop
for pickup at Main Library : http://www.printeron.net/bpl/bplmain
for pickup at Easton Branch : http://www.printeron.net/bpl/Easton
Print from Email or Mobile Device
Main Library Printing Instruction Guide
Easton Branch Printing Instruction Guide
A free public scanner us available at the Main Library on the Lower Level floor. You may email scanned documents or save to a flash drive. There is a 30 minute time limit per session.
An automatic photo feed scanner is available in the Tech Media Lab on the Lower Level. Scan as many as 20 photos at once.
Free WiFi is available at both the Main Library and Easton Branch. The Library uses best efforts to ensure network security, but keep in mind that this is an open and unsecured network. WiFi FAQs
WiFi available throughout the entire building on all floors
Choose network location: Burlingame Library.
From your browser accept the Library Wi-Fi Usage Policy to gain free access.
Black and white photocopier printing is possible at both the Main Library and Easton Branch.
Payment must be made by coins or bills. Each photocopy is 0.15 per copy. Letter, legal and 11" x 17" sized paper is available.
Please see our 3-D printing page for more details.