Burlingame Trolley service has been temporarily suspended due to COVID-19.
Five FREE shuttles operate in Burlingame.
Shuttle Routes Map & Schedule
- Burlingame Trolley Route- runs seven days a week serving the Burlingame Avenue and Broadway shopping areas and the Bayfront Hotels.
- Broadway Millbrae Route - runs between Millbrae BART station and Broadway.
- Red Carpet Trolley Route - servicing Millbrae and Burlingame hotels to downtown Burlingame and Millbrae BART & Caltrain station.
- Burlingame Bayside Route - carries commuters from the Millbrae BART Station to Burlingame businesses along Rollins Road, Bayshore Highway and Airport Boulevard.
- North Burlingame Route - runs from Millbrae BART Station to Mills Peninsula Medical Center and Mercy High School.
The shuttles are funded by the City of Burlingame, Peninsula Joint Powers Board, San Mateo Transit District, Bay Area Air Quality Management District, City/County Association of Governments of San Mateo County, Downtown Burlingame Business Association, and the Broadway Improvement District.
Printed schedules are also available on the shuttle, at the Burlingame Chamber of Commerce, and participating hotels. Times are approximate.