- Highland Parking Structure: 24 Level 2 charging stations; $0.30/kwh
- Burlingame Caltrain Station at California Drive, Parking Lot V: Two Chargepoint charging stations, 4 ports; $0.30/kwh
- Burlingame City Hall, 501 Primrose Road: One Chargepoint charging station, 2 ports; $0.30/kwh
- Broadway, 1133 Chula Vista Ave, Parking Lot Y : Six EVgo fast charging stations; Cost determined by EVgo, depends on vehicle and charging ratel; CHAdeMO, CCS/SAE plugs
EV Action Plan:
The City of Burlingame adopted an EV Action Plan with trackable goals to enhance charging accessibility for all residents.
- Increase public charging infrastructure to 100 charging ports by 2030.
- Increase the number of registered EVs in Burlingame to 5,000 by 2030.
- Increase EVs to 10% of Burlingame’s municipal fleet by 2030.
- $700 rebate for purchasing a new plug-in hybrid;
- $1,000 for a new battery electric vehicle from Peninsula Clean Energy.
- $4,000 in rebates for purchasing a used EV.
- $800 to EV owners for the purchase of a home chargers or to help pay for electricity usage from PG&E
- Up to $7,000, for purchasing or leasing EVs in California's rebates,
- California's carpool lane decal for clean vehicles.
- \up to $7,000, for various EVs
- $800 off the purchase price of an electric bike for income-qualifying San Mateo County residents to make e-bikes more affordable, PenCleanEnergy.com/ebikes
Find other stations and charging information at PlugShare.