Need Help? Give Help?
Assistance and Guidance for Businesses and Workers Impacted by COVID-19
San Mateo County Economic Development Association (SAMCEDA)
Click here for a Families First COVID-19 Constituent Service Resources Toolkit prepared by the U.S. House of Representatives, or click here to use a stimulus check calculator provided by "The Washington Post".
Emergency - Call 911
Please DO NOT call 911 to report "shelter in place" offenders. To report violations in Burlingame, call the Burlingame Police Department at 650-777-4100.
Eviction Moratorium FAQs
Click here to determine if you area eligible for financial assistance from the County
Second Harvest Food Bank: https://www.shfb.org/get-food/
Food Connection Hotline: 1-800-984-3663
For Food Distribution Resources, text: GETFOOD to (408) 455-5181
County Human Services Administration Community Handbook: https://hsa.smcgov.org/handbooks
Public Assistance Public Assistance Programs - For connections to Medi-Cal, CalFresh, CalWORKs, and General Assistance, visit www.mybenefitscalwin.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-223-8383. Click on this link to learn more about the types of County assistance offered.
Testing for COVID-19
Testing is available for individuals who meet certain eligibility criteria. Click here to determine if you are eligible.
WAYS TO HELP
Visit smcstrong.org. Click here to learn more and donate now.
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions about the Fund.
Donate Personal Protective Equipment
Members of the public can drop off personal protective equipment (PPE) supplies at Maple Street Correctional Facility, 1300 Maple St., Redwood City, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please follow the “donations” sign to staffed collection bins in the parking lot. Only the items listed below will be accepted.
- Unused N95 respirators and surgical masks. They can be opened, as long as they have not been used.
- Unopened packages of disposable gloves
- Unopened containers of hand sanitizer
- Unopened containers of disinfectants and disinfecting wipes
- Packaged, unused protective goggles
Technical organizations (such as pharma, biotech) or other businesses with medical supplies to donate should email email@example.com
- County Volunteer Form
- County Volunteer Form for Medical Professionals or Disaster Specialists
- Donate medical supplies such as masks, gowns, goggles, gloves, and face shields. Please email with the type, quantity, and location of supplies.
- Are you a non-profit in need of volunteers? Email firstname.lastname@example.org