- San Francisco International Airport - SFO
- San Jose International Airport - SJC
- Oakland International Airport - OAK
FREE SHUTTLES & TROLLEYS
There are five free shuttles that serve the City of Burlingame. Commute.org manages the Burlingame Bayside Area Shuttle and the Burlingame North - BART – Caltrain shuttles. The Burlingame Trolley and Red Line Trolley are managed by participating hotels and run by Gateway Limousines Worldwide.
- Burlingame Bayside Area Shuttle - Commute.org information - Carries commuters from the Millbrae Intermodal Station to Burlingame businesses in the morning and evening commute hours during the week. The shuttle stops curbside along Rollins Road, Bayshore Highway and Airport Boulevard.
- Burlingame North - BART - Caltrain - Commute.org information
- Burlingame Trolley - Trolley schedule - Runs seven days a week serving the Burlingame Avenue and Broadway shopping areas and the Airport Hotels.
- Caltrain Broadway - Millbrae Shuttle - Caltrain offers FREE non-stop shuttle service between the Broadway and Millbrae stations. This service is offered in place of the suspension of weekday train service at the Broadway station. Click here for the schedule and for more information.
Currently, there is no charge to passengers for the use of the shuttle services. The shuttles are funded by the City of Burlingame, Peninsula Joint Powers Board, San Mateo Transit District, Bay Area Air Quality Management District, City/County Association of Governments of San Mateo County, Downtown Burlingame Business Association, and the Broadway Improvement District.
Printed schedules are also available on the shuttle, at the Burlingame Chamber of Commerce, and at the hotels. Times are approximate.