Village Park Preschool Registration Information for the 2018-19 School Year
Registration for the Village Park Preschool will be based on a lottery system for the 2018-19 school year. The lottery will take place on Tuesday, February 27 at 7:00 p.m. at the Burlingame Rec. Center. The following information includes the lottery procedures:
- You (or your representative) must be present to participate in the lottery. You may pre-register for the lottery here.You must be a Burlingame resident to participate in the lottery and need to bring the following items with you:
* Proof of residency
1. Parent’s driver’s license proving you are the parent of the child
2. A current residential phone or PG&E bill with parent’s name listed
3. Your child’s birth certificate (original + 1 copy for us to keep)
* You may not participate in the lottery if you do not have the above items. No exceptions will be made.(No mortgage payments or lease agreements will be allowed as proof of residency.) Grandparents addresses do not qualify as residency, even if the grandparent is the caretaker of the child.
- Only those arriving prior to 7:00pm will be included in the lottery. Please arrive by 6:15 pm to show proof of residency and your child’s birth certificate at which time you will receive your random lottery number. The doors will be shut promptly at 7:00 p.m. and the lottery will begin. Non-residents and those arriving after 7:00 p.m. will be served on a first come-first served basis Wednesday, February 28th.
- When the lottery begins, random numbers will be drawn. Registrations will be taken in the order that the numbers are called. Only one number per family will be given and you may only register one child per number, siblings excepted.
- All fees are due at the time of registration. A $125 fee will be charged for any registration transfers, refunds, credits, etc. for all preschool registrations. A pro-rated refund will only be issued if a replacement student can be found. If a pro-rated refund is issued, the $125 fee will still be assessed. There will be no exceptions to this policy. Any discrepancies in residency discovered after registration will result in the child/children being removed from the program without a refund.
- Please note, currently enrolled students and siblings have priority to register, some classes may already be full. Please call 650-558-7300 after February 15 for availability.
>Village Park 2018 class information (click here for pdf of Village Reg. Info)