Fall Sports - Cross Country, Flag Football & Volleyball
- Mondays from 3:15pm-4:30pm, starting 9/23.
- All runners will meet outside of the New Gym on the BIS campus.
- Students will not have access to the locker rooms after school, so all personal items will be stored in the New Gym.
- Cross Country meets will be held on Thursdays
- Races will be in the following cities: Pacifica, San Bruno, Millbrae, and Burlingame.
- Meets begin at 4pm with a course walkthrough, so runners and coaches know the route.
- Races will begin at approximately 4:20pm and are run in heats by grade.
- Each race is approximately 1.5 miles in length.
- After the runner finishes the race, they need to check in with a BIS coach to record their time.
- After they have finished their race and checked in with a BIS coach, they are free to leave.
2019 Season: 9/26-10/24
To find out what team your child is on please click below on the appropriate grade.
2019 Game Schedules
6th North (Burlingame Green and Burlingame White)
6th South (Burlingame Blue, Burlingame Silver, Burlingame Orange)
8B North (Burlingame Blue, Burlingame White)
8B South (Burlingame Silver)
Do you need a jersey? Register and buy your Burlingame jersey. Buy it once for $20 and use it for Football, Volleyball and Basketball. If you have one from last year that still fits, you don't need to a new one.
Jersey's can be picked up at the Athletic Director's office, across from the Music Room, Monday to Friday from 2:30pm to 5:00pm.
If you have any questions regarding Middle School Sports, email Chris or call 650.558.7320