Community Center Rentals
Host your next event at the
Burlingame Community Center!
Interested in hosting your event at the Burlingame Community Center? Find all the information you need here. Be sure to read through before submitting a request.
- Review Facility Rental page ( you're already here!)
- Create a WebTrac account (See Below)
- Check for availability and submit a rental request (no commitment)
- Rental time must include set-up and clean-up time, no grace periods are allowed.
- For accurate cost quote, Proof of residency for Residents is required at time of submission.
- Staff will review your permit request and contact you if any additional information is needed.
- If request is approved, you will receive and email confirmation along with payment details.
- Payment of deposit is required to hold date and will be due by the end of the following day.
- Payment of deposit activate the Cancellation Policy.
- Contract will be created and sent for signature via DocuSign
Important Reminders before submitting a request:
- All rentals require Special Event Liability insurance, due no later than 2 weeks before the event.
- Rental time must include set-up and clean –up time. No grace periods are included.
- Any overages of time are charged 2x times the hourly rate.
- Please visit our Building Rental FAQs
All rentals will require liability insurance. The certificate of liability is due 2 weeks prior to the event date. Details for Special Event Insurance can be found HERE
- Any amendments to the original permit should be requested at least 30 days before the rental date. Amendments requested less than 30 days before the rental date may not be guaranteed.
- The cancellation policy is effective once a rental permit is generated.
- Cancellations made at least six (6) months before the date of the event will receive a full refund of the deposit, minus a $20 processing fee.
- Cancellations made between three (3) and six (6) months before the date of the event will receive a refund of the deposit, minus 10% of the total rental fee and a $20 processing fee.
- Cancellations made between one (1) month and three (3) months before the date of the event will receive a refund of the deposit, minus 25% of the total rental fee and a $20 processing fee.
- Cancellations made less than one (1) month before the date of the event will receive a refund of the deposit, minus 50% of the total rental fee and a $20 processing fee.
- There are no refunds for event cancellations on the day of the rental.
- If the renter changes the date of the event, the cancellation policy will be applied using the original reservation date.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing. Cancellation notifications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents shared here are for example only. To submit a permit quest, please follow the steps above.
|Building Rental Policies
|Building Rental Fees
|Facility Rental Application(Sample Only)