Picnic Permits - Village Park
Everyone loves a picnic! Burlingame Parks & Recreation Department takes reservations for picnic permits at Village Park. There are five picnic tables at Village Park. The first three can be reserved, the last two are first come, first served.
Please note: Burlingame residents can reserve up to a year in advance. Non-residents can only reserve 30 days in advance.
Picnic Permits - Washington Park
Ray Park Tennis Court Rentals - 2 courts
Washington Park Tennis Court Rentals - 4 lighted courts
The City of Burlingame Parks and Recreation Department offers tennis courts for the public at three locations in the Burlingame Community. Courts can be rented through the Burlingame Parks and Recreation Department using our online reservation system.
Laguna Park Tennis Court Rental - 2 courts
The City of Burlingame Parks and Recreation Department offers tennis courts for the public at three locations in the Burlingame Community. Courts can be rented through the Burlingame Parks and Recreation by using our online reservation system.
Bocce Ball Courts - 3 courts
For more information call 650-558-7300 or email email@example.com
Court Rental Information and Fees:
- There are 3 courts available
- Court rentals are available 7 days a week during normal park hours
- $30.00 per court/hour for Residents
- $35.00 per court/hour for Non-Residents
- Bocce Ball rentals only available with court rental
- Bocce Balls are available to rent from the Community Center during open hours
- Fee per set: $10 per usage with a $40 deposit
- Please keep food and drinks off the Bocce Court area.
- No running, scuffing feet, or horseplay on the Bocce Courts.
- Flat soled shoes only allowed on courts. Please no high heels.
- Smoking is prohibited on Bocce Courts.
- Pets must stay off Bocce Court area.
- Bicycles, skateboards, remote controlled vehicles are not allowed in Bocce Court area.
- Equipment unrelated to Bocce is not allowed on courts at any time.
- When Bocce Courts are full, there is a two-match limit. Once the limit is reached, players must yield to those who have waited in turn for the next available court.
- One individual may not hold a court if there are teams ready to play.
- Parks and Recreation Department sponsored lessons, tournaments, or clinics and persons holding a valid Parks and Recreation permit have priority for use of the courts.
- Courts may be reserved for individual or tournament play. Players are asked to vacate a court if an individual shows them a valid Park and Recreation Department permit.
- The picnic table at the end of each Bocce Ball Court is designated for bocce players’ use for that court. Please note that you may be asked to leave a picnic table if not playing on that specific bocce court and do not hold a valid permit for the court in question.
- Team play allows for 16 people per court/table.
- No alcohol is allowed in public parks unless permitted during a court rental.
- For information on reserving Bocce Courts, contact the Burlingame Community Center at 650-558-7300.
- Players are asked to please pick up their trash/recyclables and place it in the cans provided.
- Make sure to read all the Bocce Court rules and Information on this page before submitting a request.
- CLICK HERE for availability and to submit a request.
- Submit a request for a particular bocce court and date and time for staff review.
- Residents will be required to to provide valid proof of residency.
- If approved, renter will receive an email confirmation along with steps to complete payment and finalize Bocce Permit