Scholarship Application & Information
- Recreation Scholarship: This covers up to 50% of the registration, lab, and uniform fees for the eligible programs listed.
- Youth Sports Scholarship: This allows participants to pay a flat fee of $50 per class for all in-house after-school sports programs, while funds are available.
If additional support is needed to enroll, a payment schedule can be arranged. Classes that are not held at City of Burlingame’s recreational facilities or Burlingame public school sites are not eligible for scholarships.
- After School Enrichment Classes
- In-house After School Sports
- In-house Recreation Camps
- Certain Senior Activities
- Village Park Preschool
Attach a copy of one of the following documents. Documents MUST be dated within a year of the date applying.
- Notice of Action letter from the County of San Mateo for Medi-Cal or Medi-Cal card with valid issue or expiration date
- WIC (Women, Infants & Children) verification with date or WIC App Snapshot of Home screen plus appointment or Food Balance screen
- Eligibility letter from the County of San Mateo for CalWorks
- Eligibility letter from the County of San Mateo for General Assistance
- 1095B Tax Document
- San Mateo County ACE (Access & Care for Everyone) card
Scholarship Application Aplicación Para Solicitar Una Beca (en Español)
If you have limited computer access or need a hard copy of the scholarship form, please contact Joleen Helley, Administrative Assistant at 650-558-7323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in donating to the Youth Scholarship Fund? Please contact Joleen Helley, Administrative Assistant at 650-558-7323 or click here to donate to the Burlingame Parks & Recreation Foundation! The children of Burlingame appreciate your support!