Parks & Recreation FAQ
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Sunday - 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
You can view and reserve tennis courts and athletics fields with our online field scheduling software at https://burlingame.maxgalaxy.net/Home.aspx.
- Softball: Howard McGee - (510) 794-8343
- Basketball: Kevin Sanchez - (650) 558-7300
- Soccer: Chris Miller - (650) 851-8351
Check this web site for updates of manager's meetings or contact Kevin Sanchez, Recreation Coordinator at 650-558-7300 for more information.
Please call our field condition line after 2 p.m. at 650-558-7319. Or check here.
Refund / Household Credit Policy
Registration Fee – There is a $12.00 non-refundable registration fee included in every class fee.
A refund will be only given if a class or activity is cancelled by the Recreation Department. Refunds take two weeks to process and will be mailed to you. If a student withdraws from a class no later than one week prior to the class beginning he/she may receive a household credit as listed below. No refunds or credit adjustments will be issued after the class begins.
Household Credit Adjustments
To receive a credit for a class fee please note the following procedures:
- The Recreation Center office must be notified no later than one week prior to the first class that the student wishes a household Credit. No refunds or credit adjustments will be issued after the class begins.
- Credits are processed Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm by calling 650-558-7300.
- The $12.00 registration fee and an $8.00 processing fee will be deducted per activity.
- Household credits may be applied to any future Department activities. Household credits take one business day to process and will be in your household profile in our registration system.
Village Park Preschool has a different credit and refund policy – please refer to the policy listed in the Preschool Handbook.