Street Resurfacing September - November 2021
- Alpine Avenue, from Morrell Avenue to Carolan Avenue
- Alturas Drive, from Margarita Avenue to Hillside Drive
- Anza Boulevard, from Airport Boulevard to end
- Balboa Avenue, from Ray Drive to Adeline Drive
- Cananea Avenue, from Los Montes Drive to Alturas Drive
- Clovelly Lane, from Westmoor Road to end
- Edwards Court, from Rollins Road to end
- Garden Drive, from Sequoia Avenue to Ogden Drive
- Hamilton Lane, from Westmoor Road to end
- Hayward Court, from Hayward Drive to end
- Hayward Drive, from Valdivia Way to end
- Killarney Lane, from Westmoor Road to end
- Loyola Drive, from Frontera Way to Trousdale Drive
- Meadow Lane, from Rosedale Avenue to end
- Plymouth Way, from Bloomfield Road to Dwight Road
- Valdivia Court, from Valdivia Way to end
- Ray Drive and Ray Court, from Davis Drive to Quesada Way
- Vancouver Avenue, from Adeline Drive to end
As part of the City of Burlingame’s ongoing Street Resurfacing Program to maintain local roads, the City has contracted G. Bortolotto & Co. Paving operations will occur September through November. Prior to construction activities in your specific area, "no parking" signs and doorhangers will be posted 48 hours prior to work. Please be aware that street parking will be prohibited within the active construction area. Please make arrangements to move parked vehicles off of the affected area, especially when planning vacations. Having a clear street allows the contractor to perform the work and may reduce the amount of time working at a particular location. The contractor will work with Recology's schedule. Trash receptacles can be left out for pick up before sunrise on your regularly scheduled day When the contractor is working near your property, access into and out of your driveway may not be possible during work hours. Emergency vehicles will always have access through the area.
What to Expect During Construction:
• Work is scheduled weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Park your vehicle in areas without “No Parking” signs to avoid being towed.
• Expect uneven pavement between construction and re-paving activities.
• Watch for flaggers and signage to help you safely navigate through the construction area.
We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. Every effort will be made to minimize the disruption and noise caused by construction activities. We will have a field inspector, Tony Basch, on site should you need any assistance due to the project. If you have any questions, concerns, or need special assistance, please contact the project’s hotline at 650-293-0487.