Term expires November 2026
Councilmember Stevenson was first elected to the Burlingame City Council in November 2022 and currently serves on the following regional boards:
- Association of Bay Area Governments
- Advanced Life Services JPA
- Bay Area Water Supply & Conservation Agency (BAWSCA)
- Caltrain Modernization Policymaker Group (alternate)
- Central County Fire Board
- Emergency Services Council
- South Bay Waste Management Authority (alternate)
- SFO Community Round Table (alternate)
Councilmember Stevenson has lived in Burlingame for more than 30 years and has been actively involved in community efforts to expand programs in the public school system, driven fundraising efforts to support the Parks and Recreation Department (including the new Community Center), and coached youth sports programs for more than 15 years.
Councilmember Stevenson received his undergraduate degree from UCLA and his MBA and Masters degrees from Stanford University. He has worked in the technology space for more than 35 years, including the co-founding of a healthcare software company.