Noise & Nuisances
The City’s Municipal Code addresses noise and nuisances related to leaf blowers, construction and abandoned vehicles.Click here to view the Burlingame Municipal Code.
For code violation concerns related to someone’s private property, contact the City Code Compliance Officer directly. Click here to visit the City’s Code Compliance page. Common private issues related to private property include:
- Junk, trash & debris on private properties
- Inoperable or abandoned vehicles on private properties
- Graffiti on private properties
- Weeds & overgrown vegetation on private property
- Substandard and/or un-safe structures on private property