The City of Burlingame offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive benefit program, including:
- Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) 2.5% at 55 plan (Classic Employees only)
- Choice of HMO/PPO plans through CalPERS health program
- Dental & Vision reimbursement plans
- Term Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deferred Compensation/457 Plan with City match
- City Contribution to Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bilingual Pay
- Transportation Incentive Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation at 10 days per year to start
- Sick leave of 12 days per year
- Fourteen paid holidays per year
City of Burlingame Benefits Summary as of 04/01/2022
Browse the Burlingame Benefits Guide for an overview of the City's Benefit Program.
Benefit Guide FlipBook
Browse the City's Benefits Portal for all the Benefits information you need!
Browse the Burlingame Welcome Brochure to see why employees love working here.