Contact Finance

Water Office

Sign up for a new water/sewer account, ask questions about your current account, or get general information regarding water and sewer service.

Business License

Apply for a business license or get information regarding business license requirements and fees.

Treasurer's Office

The Treasurer's Office provides the following services for the city: accounts receivable billing and collections, receipt and deposit of all cash received by the city, collection of Transient Occupancy Tax and management of cash and investments.

Accounts Payable

Accounts Payable is responsible for paying the bills for the city.  Bills for goods and services provided to city departments are processed on a weekly cycle.  The Accounts Payable Clerk fields questions from vendors regarding payments and also provides 1099's to vendors at the end of the calendar year. 

Financial Reporting
The City publishes several financial reports. These reports are available to City employees and the public, and include the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), Budget, and Master Fee Schedule. The CAFR includes discussion, analysis, operating results and certain statistical data for the City of Burlingame.

General Customer Service
For all other questions and general customer service.