Code Compliance

For concerns about construction work performed without a permit, please call the Building Department at 650-558-7260.

For concerns about code violations related to private property, visit the City’s Code Compliance page by clicking here.  Typical private property code violations include: 

  • Junk, trash & debris on private properties
  • Inoperable or abandoned vehicles on private properties
  • Graffiti on private properties
  • Weeds & overgrown vegetation
  • Substandard and/or un-safe structures

For non-private property related code issues, click here.