1214 Donnelly Avenue
An application has been submitted for environmental review, Amendment to the Downtown Specific Plan, Amendment to the Zoning Code, Design Review, Conditional Use Permit for building height and Lot Meger for construction of a new three-story, mixed use commercial/residential building at 1214 Donnelly Avenue.
The proposed project site encompasses three parcels with addresses of 1214, 1218, and 1220 Donnelly Avenue. The applicant proposes to re-purpose the site with a new approximately 32,200-square-foot mixed use building consisting of retail uses on the ground floor (5,000 square feet) and 14 residential units on the second and third floors.
The following are pertinent details regarding the proposed development:
- Zoning: DAC (Donnelly Avenue Commercial)
- Site Area: 15,706 square feet
- Proposed Residential Units: 14 units on second and third floors
- Propsoed Commercial: 5,000 square feet on ground floor
- Parking: 22 spaces
- Building Height: 3 stories / 43 feet, 10 inches